A competitive bout between hirsute Victorians of all stylings. Compete to win for best Hairstyle, Moustache, Partial or Full Beard by a panel of judges. All beards, mustaches, and great hair welcomed.
SIgn up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSee_fG4NUN3A5MqBHE_ig59Z-1tgZjNM2prjb-k2ESm5kpKIA/viewform
Special thanks to That Darling DJ Duo for providing these beautifully explained rules & regulations:
"There are five categories for the contest...
* Best Moustache: naturally grown moustache, no more than 1-1.5 inches, all lengths and styles eligible (may be styled, with or without aides)
* Best Facial Hair: facial hair grown on the sides of the face, extending from the hairline to below the ears and worn with an unbearded chin (may be styled, with or without aides)
* Best Beard: all lengths and styles eligible (may be styled with or without aides; beards may have accompanying moustaches, which will not be included in the judging)
* Freestyle: This is a free for all category.
* Best in Show: all contestants are automatically entered into this category
Note: If a category has no entrants at the beginning of the competition, that category shall be removed and no prize given."
Judges: Lady Attercop, Sarah Neathery, and Professor Upsidasium
Moderator: Emmett Davenport