Hello sweeties! The ladies thought it would be a good idea to have a light-hearted episode this week... and this is what we got instead. - Poppy, the clockwork assistant
- Stuff Smith & His Onyx Club Boys - Here Comes The Man With The Jive
- Die Roten Punkte - Astrid's Drinking Song
- Georgia White with Richard M. Jones, Ikey Robinson & John Lindsey - The Stuff Is Here
- The Two Man Gentlemen Band - Sloppy Drunk
- Kim Boekbinder - Sex, Drugs, & Nuclear Physics
- The Little Willies - I Gotta Get Drunk
- Bob Howard & His Boys - If You're A Viper
- Walter Sickert & The Army of Broken Toys - The Piano Has Been Drinking
- The Filthy Spectacula - Drinkski Song
- Harry "The Hipster" Gibson with John Simmons & Big Sid Catlett - Who Put The Benzedrine In Mrs. Murphy's Ovaltine?
- Asylum Street Spankers - D.R.I.N.K.
- Andrew Bird - Tea and Thorazine
- Cee Pee Johnson & Band - The "G" Man Got The "T" Man
- Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer - Sell Drugs in the Proper Manner
- Pokey LaFarge & the South City Three - Drinkin’ Whiskey Tonight
- A Halo Called Fred - Drinking For Science
- The Velveteen Band - Too Much Whiskey
- Lee Presson & The Nails - Pink Elephants On Parade
Logo: David Gobel, bulletride.de. Produced by Agony Aunt Studios. Hosted by Emmett Davenport and Lady Attercop. Incidental Music: Too Much Gn (Interlude) by Professor Elemental. Theme song by Kyle O'Door.
This episode of the Clockwork Cabaret was sponsored by Triple Bottom City Council Forcible Temperance League