Hello sweeties! Here we are, once again... Vote Lady Attercop. - Poppy, the clockwork assistant
- Over The Rhine - If A Song Could Be President
- Randy Newman - Mr. President (Have Pity On the Working Man)
- Modest Mouse - The Good Times Are Killing Me
- The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing - Free Spirit (live)
- Katzenjammer - Rock-Paper-Scissors
- Camper Van Beethoven - Take The Skinheads Bowling
- Elvis Costello - Eisenhower Blues
- Charlie Poole and The North Carolina Ramblers - White House Blues
- The Two Man Gentlemen Band - William Howard Taft
- Violent Femmes - Old Mother Reagan
- Mad Tea Party - Whaddaya Want
- They Might Be Giants - James K. Polk
- the Deadfly Ensemble - An Entire Wardrobe of Doubt and Uncertainty
- Leslie Odom Jr., Daveed Diggs, Okieriete Onaodowan, et al - Washington On Your Side
- Neil Patrick Harris, Marc Kudisch, James Barbour and Company - The Ballad of Czolgosz (from Assassins)
- The Magnetic Fields - Washington, D.C.
- The Correspondents - What's Happened to Soho?
- Electric Light Orchestra - Sweet Talkin' Woman
Logo: David Gobel, bulletride.de. Produced by Agony Aunt Studios. Hosted by Emmett Davenport and Lady Attercop. Theme song by Kyle O'Door. Incidental music: No One is Watching by Devotchka. Additional voice(s) provided by: Poppy Meriwether, Percy Meriwether, and John Mondelli.
This episode of the Clockwork Cabaret was sponsored by Dr. Lumenoskovitch's Eucommian Suit