Hello sweeties! I think Dorothy Parker said it best in her poem, 'Interview'.
The ladies men admire, I’ve heard,
Would shudder at a wicked word.
Their candle gives a single light;
They’d rather stay at home at night.
They do not keep awake till three,
Nor read erotic poetry.
They never sanction the impure,
Nor recognize an overture.
They shrink from powders and from paints ...
So far, I’ve had no complaints.
Happy New Year, everyone! - Poppy, the clockwork assistant
- Shirley Jones - What's the Use of Wonderin'
- Asylum Street Spankers - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
- Antony & The Johnsons - What Can I Do?
- Tiger Lillies - Why (Mackie's Childhood Song)
- Robbie Williams & Jon Lovitz - Well, Did You Evah?
- Rasputina - Why Don't You Do Right?
- Walter Sickert & The Army of Broken Toys - Where Have You Gone?
- Paul Roland - What Will Become Of Me?
- Tom Waits - What Keeps Mankind Alive?
- Confabulation of Gentry - Doctor Whom?
- Mad Tea Party - Who Built the Ark?
- Parlor Tricks - Was I?
- Danbert Nobacon - What Was That?
- Groucho Marx - Whatever It Is, I'm Against It
- The Thompson Twins - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- The Correspondents - What's Happened to Soho?
- Ingrid Lucia - When Does the Party End
- Sammy Davis Jr. - Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
Hosted by Emmett Davenport and Lady Attercop
Theme music by Kyle O'Door
Incidental music: Beirut
Produced by Agony Aunt Studios
Logo: David Göbel
Want to contact us?
Twitter & Instagram: @clockwrkcabaret