To make about 8 servings
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 pounds stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 Red Potatoes, quartered
- 2 3/4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 small can of Tomatoes, diced
- 4 Carrots, sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dried Parsley
- Kosher Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place beef, garlic, olive oil, flour, salt, pepper, and worcestershire sauce in crockpot.
- After the beef is well-coated, stir in broth, potatoes, onions, carrots, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, Thyme, Rosemary, Paprika, & bay leaf until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours. Add parsley.
- Serve Immediately.