- 12 oz ground Lamb
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried Thyme
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 pre-made pie crusts, cut each into four
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook lamb until evenly brown; drain excess fat. Remove from heat, and stir in onion, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to cool before filling pastries.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry out. Cut into 4 squares. Place approximately 1/2 cup filling on one half of each. Fold the pastry over the filling, and crimp edges to seal. Brush lightly with beaten egg white, and cut three slits in the top to allow steam to escape. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.